Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fruity Rockets Cereal Design & Packaging

This is our fictional product - the Fruity Rockets. I worked with Jovann Quillope and Robert Saenz to make this product. We were asked to make it's packaging, so first, we only did the 'front' of the box just for ideas, and we came up with this concept...I did the galaxy background with the brush tool, the hardest part was to blend all the colors together. Then I added the Name, drew the (slurpee) Rocket and the futuristic bowl filled with the colorful cereal using the pen tool. But we need an actual 'cereal box', so I searched some box templates and filled in the blank spaces using Photoshop. I also made a very simple maze for the kids at the back of the box & the Nutritional Facts on the side.

6 comments:

  1. On your packaging' i like how you put a maze on the back to make it look like a real cereal box. I also like how you added the Nutrition Facts on your packaging. Really Realistic, Nice work'(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you packing was well made and came out really good!
    especially the name calls the attention of the audience...nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative . It even has a maze on the back .

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks really cool.. i like how you used some of the things a real cereal box has. it makes it look more realistic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the background and the maze on the back c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank's for helping out with the design! It help's us out a lot.

    ReplyDelete